Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Teetotaller...............Day one

Last Day I was a teetotaller. I was as normal as I have always been. People say I look fresh and my usability looks enhanced. Everybody has his own axe to grind.
Some people want me this way beacuse they want me to give them my time.
Some people want me to remember them so they hate me booze.
Some people pray my absitence so that I could not play an excuse to avoid them online.
Some people want me to avoid this brillint isotropically isotropic fluid lest I should harm myself while riding.

Thanks to you all who have so lovely feelings for me. I know it is all your love which has been driving me through this dense and highly unpacked world.


But I miss my love.................
I lost her for a day just because of petty few hundred bucks............Money I shall have my revenge and thou shall repent till eternity. Today it might turn up my second lonely day.
I hate you world................................But you won't be able to separate us for long.

But Let Us See U All love me much or I love her more...........Day two follows

2 comments:

pushpak said...

bahoot bada teer to nahin mara ....chod kyun nahin dete jee ...chod do isko ....bahoot buri cheez hai ... :))

Anonymous said...

wah pundasi wah.........
700 chuhe kha kar billi haj ko chali...
sale bhool gaye wo din jam merhauli ya chatarpur manir se lakaer wo kadvi wali menhgge desi pee thee.......