Saturday, January 27, 2007

Teetotaller...........Day Two

Guys this is not done.
It was only second day of mine as a teetotaller. For the past one year We have been doing things that can be only be done not discussed. And our landlord had no probs. But today, today I was good, undrunk and and and I was so good in this bad world. But we had an altercation with him.................He was drunk badly and we were on back foot.....................................................

At last we decided that we will leave this house. Daily this bad man will bully us masoom people and we will be bullied because we are good. I, I am a teetotaller, a non smoker, a soft spoken, a cool minded, an intelligent man........................and it is just my second day in this bloody scary world; and they don't let me live..................God save the Sheep......Wolf is Thy World.

2 comments:

pushpak said...

Maro saalon ko pakad ke ..saaale seedhe saadhe gadhon ko jeene nahin dete log ...

Bloggy said...

abe bahut maara sasuron ko